Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sharon Stone: Looking Good in Levi's Denim Shirt and Scarf

I know I give dear old Sharon Stone a pretty hard time on this blog. She has never appeared on it, but her name has been taken in vain to represent the act of dressing rather too young and revealing for one's age. But then I came across this image from a week or so ago. And realised that a silk scarf and a classic Levi's denim shirt can redeem her in my eyes. Not forever, you understand, but this look is pretty darn fantastic. And proves that the cray cray can work when it dips into the classics.
I mean, who would have thought to put this lot together like this? But it works. Well played Sharon Stone. You may disembark your own Express train and come for some tea at book club next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment