Friday, May 27, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence Colours Her Hair and Does Elle US May 2011

The Oscar nominated young actress, Jennifer Lawrence, has recently dyed her hair brunette for a role. The bloggersphere went a bit giddy about it all. But I think she looks fantastic both ways. Although I will say that the darker colour really shows up her eyes beautifully. But whatevs. Good for her that she wasn't precious about it.
While she was still blonde, she did a great fashion spread for the US version of the Elle magazine. Showing a real ability to adopt character and change up her look, I think that this story speaks volumes about her adaptability - obviously a good thing when it comes to being an actress, one would think. Well, I am assuming. Really I know nothing about being an actress, I will leave that to the professionals. But I do know a good fashion editorial when I see one.
Of late I have gown a bit fond of Jennifer Lawrence. I remember seeing her on countless awards show red carpets just four months ago and thinking, "who is this girl?" That was until the Oscars when she wore that stunning red Calvin Klein sheath. I sat up and took notice then. Now she has my attention, she continues to endear herself to me. Good. I like a new fashion-fond young actress to stalk. You guys with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment