Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kylie's 'Les Folies' Tour Wardrobe Designed by Dolce & Gabbana

How can one not love Kylie Minogue? I was actually moved to tears earlier this week when I read how she broke down in an interview when she was discussing her treatment for breast cancer and how happy she was to be five years in remission. The Minogue sisters sure know how to make themselves real for their fans. And others like me who think they are our friends.

Anyhoodle, Kylie is off on her next big tour and roped in her devoted friends, Dolce and Gabbana, to design her costumes. Here is a taste of them for you to enjoy. Music and fashion collide. Just the way I like it.
PS: Kylie recently posted a snapshot of an old pic of her my my ultimate music idol, Nick Cave, on Twitter saying how much she loves him. I hear you sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment