Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars Red Carpet 2011: Red - Who Wore it Best?

So obviously I love Sandra Bullock. If only she cared more about handbags, frocks and shoes, I would have her in my fantasy book club in a heartbeat. I would. And I think that she looked lovely last night at the Oscars. She also was totally on-trend in her Vera Wang red gown. As was host, Anne Hathaway, in the first of her seven outfits for which her stylist Rachel Zoe charged a staggering amount of money. She got most of them right though, so that's cool.
The big surprise for me though was Jennifer Lawrence. I had never heard of her before the Golden Globes (neither had you so don't roll your eyes), and she wore Louis Vuitton to that, and a rather unflattering pink number to the SAGs. I had all but brushed her off as someone that was unnecessary to my brain capacity. And then she turned up at the Oscars looking like a cross between Candice Swanepoel and Jessica Rabbit in this simple floor-sweeper by Calvin Klein. So lovely. She wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment