Friday, June 24, 2011
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Transformers 3 Press Tour Wardrobe
With a selection of looks that combine show-stopper with sexy, Rosie has worked her good looks and her great bod in all the pieces that Cher Coulter, her stylist, has picked out for her.
The best of these so far are:
1. The stunning pink Michael Kors slightly off-the-shoulder sheath she wore yesterday in Moscow;
2. The incredible chartreuse top and sheer skirt from Gucci that she wore last night, also in Moscow;
3. The Michael Kors version of the sheer skirt, belted in with a black body suit, she wore earlier in the week in Rio;
5. The Michael Kors cream jumpsuit she wore on David Letterman last week;
6. And the gorgeous blush crochet dress she wore in Rio (not sure who by) and Burberry handbag, as is only fitting. Just delightful. Of course it does not hurt that she is utterly gorgeous, and no one knows yet if her acting chops are any more developed than Megan Fox. But I will just enjoy her outfits for now and leave the rest to you all.