Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Great Dresses at New York Premier of The Ledge: Liv Tyler and Olivia Palermo

Apparently the very lovely Liv Tyler is in a new movie. It is called The Ledge and it involves a very dishy actor called Patrick Wilson. Other than that I know nothing. But what I do know is that Liv, who has been off the scene for some time with her divorce and focusing on her child, looked absolutely stunning.
Usually dressed by Rachel Zoe, I often think that Liv's style is a bit hit and miss. But if she sticks to this recipe, I think she would have more consistent success. I love the colour blocking. The silhouette shows off her amazing figure and it is perfectly suited to her age and personality. It is definitely not too 'try hard'. I am guessing by the design and her close relationship, that this is a piece from Stella McCartney's new resort collection. But I would welcome anyone else's insight on this. Either way it is a hit.
It was also great to see Olivia Palermo at the premier, dressed in Victoria Beckham's bold little yellow frock. Victoria herself wore this gorgeous dress when she met up with Karl Lagerfeld late last year. But I think that Olivia looks even better in it six or seven months later. What a delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment