Sunday, June 5, 2011

2011 MTV Music Awards Red Carpet: Spangly Dresses Trend

There were the best dressed at the 2011 MTV Music Awards, there were the poorly dressed and then there were the girls who (in this age of austerity) took advantage of the job lot of Blamain spangly dresses. I think. They must have, because look at them all!
Don't get me twisted. I think that Kirsten Stewart, of them all, looks adorable. Really cool, age appropriate and I love the colour. I would possibly have changed up the shoes for something a bit less classic, but all in, a winner. I love Brooklyn Decker but I think that the gold spangle swamps her and she looks better in a fitted frock to show off her incredible body. Not to say she doesn't look cute, just a bit blousy, you understand. Leighton Meester's Blamain, however, is all kinds of wrong. Despite the pockets. Too short, too heavy, too much. It is the least successful of the three. She must have got the last of the sale. Do you agree? Do you know where we can all get a spangly Blamain? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment