Thursday, April 14, 2011

Celebrities Love Victoria Beckham Dresses

Quite aside from my partisan ways when it comes to Victoria Beckham, it seems that there is no more popular a designer of day and cocktail wear in America right now. There is something so satisfying about this Spice Girl who went from ruthlessly ambitious pop starlet, to WAG, to designer to the stars.
You all know that in my fantasy world, Victoria and I are great mates. It is her wicked sense of humour that makes me want to be friends. That and her dedication to her family and impressive collection of shoes and bags. But more and more, it occurs to me that I may also want to be mates because she is just really, really talented as a designer.
And it is not just me. Eva Longoria has made a habit of wearing VB for her book tour. Parenthood actress Minka Kelly also dons VB this week - and both girls accessorise with pops of colour that work really well. And Jennifer Hudson, who has worn VB many times before, now goes pretty short in one of my favourite pieces from the summer collection, in bright purple. Great girls. Great dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment