Thursday, April 14, 2011

AMERICANA part trois!

IMG_8841
IMG_8827
IMG_8822
IMG_8837
IMG_8834
IMG_8846

jumper: Primark * shorts: Mink Pink via MarketHQ * sneakers: Converse * wayfarers: Ray Ban

as i saw these shorts on the Market HQ homepage, i knew i had to have it!
how presuming of me to get the size the model was wearing.
unfortunately, i don´t have her trailer trash bum (the name should have been my warning!), so they´re are kinda loose on me. BOO.
MODEL 1 - ME 0!
so i suggest if you don´t have the bum, get a smaller size!
i know better next time. LOLZ
I LOVE THEM STILL SO MUCH THOUGH!

anywayz highwayz, this is the last of my AMERICA looks! PROMISE!
i just wanted you to see my cool sneakz that kinda crazily match my sweater!

happy weekend to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment