Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hunter Wellington Now in South Africa!

In the middle of last year I was shooting a story for O Magazine for which I thought that a pair of classic British Hunter wellies would work really well. And so we set the interns on the case to hunt some down in Cape Town, To absolutely no avail. I mean total zip.
Last month I was shooting in the countryside of England for another O Mag fashion story. This time I was determined. And even though you couldn't get them here in SA, I used them in my shoot. I mean they are just so perfect and evocative of winter walks in the country and music festivals. Nothing else would do.
I am such a rebel.
Only I got an email yesterday from one of my fave PRs. Hunter wellies are now available in SA!! For a very reasonable price of R1500 for a boot that will last your lifetime. And look equally good walking the dogs on the mountain and moshing to The Dirty Skirts at Rocking the Daises. Right? Right.
How absolutely perfectly timed for winter too. So happy.
I will let you know as soon as I find out what stores they will be in across SA. In the mean while you can call 0828530477 for stockists details.

No comments:

Post a Comment