Friday, June 10, 2011

A Nifty Idea For Your Old Fashion Magazines: The Magazine Seat

There are many of you who have piles of old fashion magazines at home, don't you? I know. I know so many of my fashion-y friends who do. It is almost sacrilegious to throw them out, but they take up space and you never refer to them anymore, once they get past a certain date. So what do you do? Well, I believe the answer you seek is the MAGAZINE SEAT!
The clever Germans invented this Hockenheimer Stool as a way to make use of your old periodicals, topped and tailed with the finest Birch wood and a lovely comfy cushion. This has to be the best use of the green mantra 'reduce, reuse, recycle' that I have come across for fashionistas in a long time. Well played Hockenheimers! Google to purchase for about 130 Euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment