Thursday, June 9, 2011

Miss Janet Jackson in her Levi's Bold Curve - with Haider Ackermann

You know I said I was obsessed yesterday. Haider Ackermann. He's de man. But one of the reasons why I adore him so is that he made Janet Jackson look INCREDIBLE on the Cannes red carpet last month. I mean, she out-styled almost everyone at the amfAR event.
They met up, Miss Jackson and Ackermann, last week at the shops. She was dressed in her customary Levi's this time round. And still looked amazing. I love this look with jeans and a tuxedo jacket for a smart-casual event. Don't you?
Of course events is not the only place where Miss Jackson rocks her jeans. Check out her on-stage look too. As I said before, when I was bleating about the SAMA style, all our local music ladies need to do is take some tips from one who knows. And who knows better than Janet Jackson. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment