Monday, June 20, 2011

Cat Deeley Tweets Her Dresses Live

Are any of you out there DESPERATE like me for the next series of US So You Think You Can Dance to start already on our South African TV Channels? Jislaaik, I can't wait. And I am getting even more impatient since our girl Cat Deeley is tweeting her outfits ahead of every live show.
In week one she wore a Susana Monaco black dress and Miu Miu shoes for the performance show and a pink Zara dress in the results show. Her pics a a bit distorted but still full of classic Cat personality.
Slightly more subdued, Cat was papped out shopping on the weekend. What a lovely maxi dress! A great colour for her, and paired with her (and my) favourite handbag, the leopard print Jimmy Choo clutch.
Look, I have been thinking about it a lot recently and, unless any of you guys complain, I am going to invite Cat to join fantasy fashion book club. Let me know if you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment