Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cameron Diaz Gives Style Lessons on Bad Teacher Tour

Eventually, I feel like I can relax. If I just avoid the seemingly endless supply of rompers in Cameron Diaz's Bad Teacher tour wardrobe, I think that we can declare this movie premier jaunt a success. I mean, we know she looks awesome in her J Brand jeans. She wore them again in London. Simple, with the black top and heels, but perfectly so.
She also had a cracker of a selection in Berlin - both designed by Akris, the design house we talked about with reference to Charlene Wittstock. I think I mentioned that she would bring much more attention to the label, and already it has begun. Rachel Zoe selected both the cute sherbet shirt dress and the jumpsuit from their collection. And, my goodness, Cammy's legs look longer than ever all covered up. This, my friends, is the miracle of clever, flattering style. Never get confused and think that short and tight is always the best way to show off your body. Let this jumpsuit be a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment