Friday, June 10, 2011

Blake Lively Looks Like Summer at Green Lantern Press Conference

I am partial to a ray of sunshine in human form. They bring happiness and bounce into your day. I know a few and try to gather them around me whenever I can. This is good practice in life, I believe, to surround yourself with sparks of joy. And just look at young Blake Lively. Taking a break from her adventures in the South of France - followed by Disneyland - with her new beau Leo, she attended a press conference in support of her new movie The Green Lantern looking utterly fabulous in Chloe Spring/Summer 2012. She looks so much like summer I can almost smell the coco butter.
As with all great looks, it is not the first time we have seen it. Supermodel Claudia Schiffer wore it in the new Harpers Bazaar. But still. I like it better on Blake. Roll on summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment