Monday, May 30, 2011

Cannes 2011 Behind the Scenes from People Magazine

You have all taken the journey of the Cannes 2011 red carpet with me. The fashion was heart-stoppingly amazing on some days, disappointing on others. But the favourites always put on a good show and I was so bereft when it all came to an end after two weeks.  But now I have come across some incredible behind the scenes snaps, featuring in this week's People magazine.
The first of Diane Kruger (dressed in Jean Paul Gautier and Alexander Wang shoes) just shows her natural elegance, style and default model position as she was caught from behind at a photo call.
Jessica Chastain (in Emilio Pucci) and Brad Pitt look charming and it is good to see Brad all relaxed and smiley and geography-teacher-hot. Oh, and I will have one x that dress please Jessica. Thank you.
One of my other faves was this one with Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman and Jack Black. It may be because I loved Jack on American Idol finale last night. Maybe it is because I believe he can make even Angie laugh like a drain. Or maybe it is because it is a pretty picture. But love it, I do. Hope you enjoy these with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment