Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blake Lively 's Summer Holiday Wardrobe (with Leo Di Caprio)

The story that all the news feeds are picking up on is that newly single Leo Di Caprio, having split with his on-off girlfriend of six years Bar Rafaeli, has taken up with the also single Blake Lively and is skipping through the south of France on a luxury summer holiday. I say, what a wonderful world.
Let's focus on the real story here. The important stuff. By which I mean Blake's stunning summer wardrobe. I plan to itemise each piece and turn it into my shopping list for next summer. Honestly. Let me wax lyrical a bit about my highlights.
I love the Chanel 2.55 - and the matching ballet pink brogues. I love the selection of white dresses - none too revealing, but all showing off her best asset (her legs, obvs). I am totally enamoured with that soft blue check mini skirt, although I am unlikely to be able to work that as well as she. What I will rock is that classic grey jumper, the floral maxi (beautifully accessorised with the wide brim floppy hat and scarf), and the mesh throw-over in the final pics. 
This is a summer holiday wardrobe peeps. Stylish, tasteful, appropriate and very flattering. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment