Thursday, March 3, 2011

My feature in this week's IFB Links a la Mode: Week of March 3rd

This week I was featured in IFB's Links A La Mode again! IFB is a website for style, fashion and beauty bloggers containing articles, forums, polls and promotional tools. Home to thousands of members, it is an incredible resource for those interested in promoting their blogs, networking with fellow bloggers, and improving their posts. I have learned so much about blogging through IFB and made from pretty wonderful friends through it's message boards. If you're a blogger interested in gaining followers, traffic, and ideas for future posts, don't hesitate to become an IFB member. 

This is my fifth feature in Links A La Mode, a pretty fantastic feat for a relatively new blogger such as myself. I am so humbled to be featured in Links A La Mode again, and be included with such talented, stylish, informative bloggers. Here's the feature with my link:


Making it Your Own  

Edited by WIT & Whimsy

One of the best parts about fashion is that it is translated differently by everyone.  It’s infused in everything we do in many respects and this week’s Links a la Mode highlight that whether your style is haute couture or vintage, trendy or thirfted, style is very much ownable and deeply personal.

I’m thrilled to have this be my inaugural editing of the IFB Links a la Mode, looking forward to seeing everyone’s posts throughout the year!

Links à la Mode: March 3rd


SPONSOR:

No comments:

Post a Comment