Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Emma Watson for Lancome by Mario Testino

Some streets in Paris are being closed off this week so that Mario Testino can shoot Emma Watson for the new Lancome campaign. Now I am aware that many of the blog readers are Emma Watson fans, so I thought I would post some pics from the first night of shooting when she was wearing that leather jacket and silk dress. And then I really, really couldn't find an image I liked. It is a little tough for me as I am not a fan.
But then this morning I saw the images from the second day of shooting. Now this is an outfit I can get on board with. Loving the hat / blazer / tie / lace shorts combo. I like the element of androgyny for Emma. It makes her somehow less beige. But more importantly, what do you guys think of the new campaign pics? Excited to see the end result?

No comments:

Post a Comment