Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Emilia Fox for Climate Change Week

Who, you ask? Emilia Fox, a British actress from a long line of famous British thespians, and who stars in Silent Witness over on BBC Entertainment. But so much more importantly, my best star spot at London Fashion Week. I am not sure why I knew who she was but I spotted her before the rest of the paps and the bloggers, and managed to get these shots of her as she entered Somerset House.
Let me say first, I LOVE her outfit. The navy polka dot blouse is timeless and perfect for my wardrobe. And those shoes! How stunning?
I will also add at this point I was in five layers (vest, dress, jacket, parka, scarf) and she was in a silk chiffon blouse. Just how cold do you think she was? Brrrrr.
Now I see she is supporting Climate Change Week which is in a couple of weeks and she is modeling the obligatory cause t-shirt. She looks lovely, of course, but I probably don't need another t-shirt to show my commitment to saving the planet. I am quite sure I will think of a better way to do it.
Thanks as ever to MasterCard and L'Oreal Paris for sponsoring my trip to London Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment