Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week in review: February 19

Ah, Sundays. 

Time to sleep late, catch up on blogs, do 18203 loads of laundry, clean the bathrooms, browse through magazines that were delivered this week (hello, InStyle, you're looking lovely,) and scarf down some pancakes and bacon whipped up by my husband. Ideally, all of these activities would be accomplished in bed, if possible. I would make dinner in there is I could. I want a full-size stovetop for my birthday, jimmy rigged to my bedside table. That would be awesome.

I have the hardest time dragging myself out of bed on the weekends. I want to stay snugly cocooned under the covers, read the Sunday Times on my iPad and drink mugs of coffee from my ginormous Tulsa coffee mug. It's cheesy and huge and holds approximately three cups of hot caffeinated deliciousness. And I love it because my coffee mysteriously tastes better from it.


This weekend was extra-fancy for me, because I was able to attend the DFW Blogger Meetup - an event that gave me the opportunity to shop like a mad woman for the perfect outfit, lipstick and heels, only to revert to wearing stuff that was already languishing in my closet. Huh. What did you guys do this weekend? Anything interesting?

Okay, onto more productive matters. This week on Dress With Courage, I:

I want to take a moment to welcome my new followers (wave!) and thank everyone for your continued support and thoughtful comments.  You have no idea how much this means to me. If you're visiting my blog for the first time, please consider becoming a follower, tweeting with me on Twitter, or becoming a Facebook fan. As a relatively new blogger, I get embarrassingly, ridiculously excited when reading a new comment or gaining a new follower. I appreciate you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment