|Info on this outfit can be found here|
This week brought a return of warm weather to North Dallas, elevating my mood to the point of giddiness. The snow melted, birds resumed their chirping and I spent some much-needed time outdoors, soaking in much-needed vitamin D. It's it amazing how much the weather affects how we feel? Temperatures are supposed to stay in the upper sixties at least for the next seven days, and I couldn't be happier. I also watched the Grammy Awards, met the awesome and epically stylish Erin of Work With What You've Got for lunch, went thrifting, did a ton of housework, and went to a flea market (more on that tomorrow.)
This week on Dress With Courage, I:
- Talked about lingerie, and challenged everyone to take the sexy back on this Valentine's day;
- Wore a cardigan and skinny jeans while facing my own mortality;
- Reminisced about shopping on Canal Street in NYC while referencing a study on knockoff merchandise;
- Continued my thrifting 101 series with a post regarding finding the best thrift stores;
- Was featured in this week's IFB Links A La Mode;
- Answered questions regarding body image for Fashion Beauty Friend Friday;
- and explored my failed career as a gymnast and ballerina while wearing a sparkly twirly skirt.
I've really, really enjoyed reading everyone's comments (please keep 'em coming!) and am especially thankful to have so many new followers! You have no idea how much your feedback and interest means to me. If you're visiting my blog for the first time, please consider becoming a follower, tweeting with me on Twitter, or becoming a Facebook fan. I get embarrassingly, ridiculously excited when reading a new comment or gaining a follower, and I appreciate you all so much!