Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week in Review: February 13

Info on this outfit can be found here

This week brought a return of warm weather to North Dallas, elevating my mood to the point of giddiness. The snow melted, birds resumed their chirping and I spent some much-needed time outdoors, soaking in much-needed vitamin D. It's it amazing how much the weather affects how we feel? Temperatures are supposed to stay in the upper sixties at least for the next seven days, and I couldn't be happier. I also watched the Grammy Awards, met the awesome and epically stylish Erin of Work With What You've Got for lunch, went thrifting, did a ton of housework, and went to a flea market (more on that tomorrow.)


This week on Dress With Courage, I:
How did you spend your week? Any highlights?

I've really, really enjoyed reading everyone's comments (please keep 'em coming!) and am especially thankful to have so many new followers! You have no idea how much your feedback and interest means to me. If you're visiting my blog for the first time, please consider becoming a follower, tweeting with me on Twitter, or becoming a Facebook fan. I get embarrassingly, ridiculously excited when reading a new comment or gaining a follower, and I appreciate you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment