Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Design Indaba: Limited Edition Canvas Totes on Sale

Back in 2005 I bought a "This is Not a Plastic Bag" canvas tote from Anya Hindmarch. I loved it. I also got a bit giddy and got a "Plastic is Not My Bag" bag which I still have and use. I got them while I was living in London and using a plastic shopping bag was about as cool as drink driving. In other words TOTES NOT. Social pariah, tumbleweed stuff. But here in the sunny colonies we have been a bit behind the times on both these social issues.
Not any more. Fashion label Take Care and Spence the online fashion portal have teamed up to produce (what I am declaring as) this season's hippest bag "It's Never Winter With You". The canvas shopping tote will be available in limited edition quantities for you to get your grubby paws on at Design Indaba Expo this year for the princely sum of R100. Seriously. Get it. Or make someone get it for you. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment